Step by Step Guide to Shopping Online
1. Browse our wide range of products (more available online than in store - offering you more choice. Woot)
2. Found something you want to buy? Click Add to Cart button + Continue Shopping or Checkout.
3. Create a customer account - so we know how to contact you when your product arrives.
4. Shipping Method - only Click + Collect is available for Efate (meaning you pick up from in store once your order arrives). If you would like your item delivered, we are happy to do that for a small fee and depending on your location.
If you live in Fiji or New Caledonia and would like an item sent, please refer to Vanuatu Post rates for guidance.
5. Payment Method - You can either pay in store or pay by bank transfer/deposit.
6. Complete Order - We will receive a notification of your order and as soon as payment is received your order will be processed.
7. Collection - If your purchase is available in store now, you can collect at any time (it will only be reserved for you once payment is made in full). If your item is available online only, please allow approximately 4-8 weeks for delivery. We will aim to get this to you as soon as possible.
Cant find what you want? Ask us and we may be able to import it for you! Simples!